- Reduced price
THE ART IN MONOGRAPHY - ITALIAN PAINTERS - G. COLLETTO - VOL. 7
Hardcover Case Laminate
AUTHOR: Black Wolf Edition & Publishing Ltd.
PUBLISHER: Black Wolf Edition & Publishing Ltd.
PUBLICATION DATE: 29 Apr. 2018
SERIES: Italian Painters
PRODUCT DIMENSION (mm): 210(w) x 297(h) x 18(d)
COVER By: Art work of the artist
EDITION DESCRIPTION: First Edition
- - General (US: Trade)
- - Postgraduate, Research & Scholarly
- - Professional & Vocational
Security policy: Your purchases and personal data are 100% secure.
Delivery policy: Free Delivery in UK and Europe. Charge shipping for other countries applies.
Return policy: If you change your mind about your order, Black Wolf Edition & Publishing Ltd. operates a 'no questions asked' returns policy providing you return your book within 14 working days of the delivery of your order. Find more info in the Return Policy.
Black Wolf Edition & Publishing Ltd. is proud to present a publishing project never realized until now: “The Art in Monography”, an encyclopaedic monograph series dedicated to valuable artists not famous yet, known only in limited areas.
The project wants to promote and publicise the Art trough single dedicated monograph volumes where it will be underlined the history and growth of every artist, and it will be promoted the Italian and European art reality, without distinction of poetics, styles or techniques.
“THE ART IN MONOGRAPHY” will be divided in fields, for the Italian section it will be organized as follow:
- “THE ART IN MONOGRAPHY” – Italian Painters – 40 Volumes
- “THE ART IN MONOGRAPHY” – Italian Drawers – 20 Volumes
- “THE ART IN MONOGRAPHY” – Italian Sculptors – 20 Volumes
- “THE ART IN MONOGRAPHY” – Italian Photographers – 20 Volumes
- “THE ART IN MONOGRAPHY” – Italian Illustrators – 20 Volumes
- “THE ART IN MONOGRAPHY” – Italian Mosaicists – 10 Volumes